EvoCRM - CRM Mobile Application
CRM Mobile Application for Android and iOS users.
Fully Integrated with Community version 11,12,13,14
Important Note: Price is per URL per Database
Reports & Analysis
The Dashboard screen allows user to see all the important data, he can just login and see:
- On the dashboard screen the user can see the user image and current date.
- On the dashboard screen the user can see his created opportunities, won opportunities and ratio of opportunities.
- The user can see top 5 opportunities
- User can see the opportunity lead stage report on dashboard.
In the customer list screen the user can see all the customers by name and their address. Through the customer list menu the user can:
- Search customer by name.
- Call to the customer
- Sort customers by alphabet.
- Create new customer.
- Update the customer and can see the details like:
- Customer related all the opportunities.
- Customer related all the invoices.
- Customer related all the sale orders.
- All Contacts of the customer.
In the opportunity list screen the user can see all the opportunities by name, creation date, expected revenue and current stage. Through the opportunity list menu the user can:
- View/Update the opportunity.
- Log an internal Note.
- Mark opportunity as won.
- Mark opportunity as lost.
- Create an activity for the opportunity.
- Search opportunities by name also can filter and sort.
- Create a new opportunity.
QUOTATIONS & SALE ORDER
In the Quotation/Order list screen the user can see all the Quotations and Orders by order number, related customer, total amount, and current stage. Through the Quotation/Order list menu the user can:
- Create an activity for the quotation/sale order.
- Can view all the details of quotation/sale order.
- Search, filter and sort quotation/sale orders.
In the Invoice list screen the user can see all the invoices by invoice number, related customer, total invoice amount, and current stage. Through the Invoice list menu the user can:
- Can view all details of the invoice.
- Log an internal note.
- Search invoices by invoice number.
Reports section allows user to quick access all the information in reports form. In the Reports section the user can see:
- Total number of created, Won, Lost opportunities and the ratio.
- User's top 5 opportunities by opportunity name, customer and total amount.
- Opportunity Lead Stage Report.
- Opportunity Lead Stage Vs Revenue Report.
- Can filter all the data and reports by month, This year, Last 3 months and Last 6 Months .
In the Activities list screen the user can see all the activities by Name, activity type, date, assigned user, and opportunity or sale order name. Through the Activity list menu the user can:
- View/Update Activity.
- Mark As Done.
- Cancel Activity.
- Filter and sort activities